Hey Aayet This is Me Mehakpreet from the kahikatea hub I really like how you told me all the information Next time you could tell me more about the commonwealth games This reminded me when I had to pick a sport and write about it Keep up the good work :) By your best friend Mehakpreet :)
Please structure your comments as follows: Positive - Something done well Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hey Aayet
ReplyDeleteThis is Me Mehakpreet from the kahikatea hub
I really like how you told me all the information
Next time you could tell me more about the commonwealth games
This reminded me when I had to pick a sport and write about it
Keep up the good work :)
By your best friend Mehakpreet :)