Pages

Friday, 29 September 2017

The Whisper

The whisper Image result for bush plants
On a sunny day my brother, my sister, Mum and Aayet, we went to the camp where the bushes are. “FOOD TIME!” Mum shouted. We ate our food then Mum and my brother were gone! We didn't know where mum and my brother went? But then…
Me and my sister heard a whisper in the bush. I checked in the bush but nobody was there! I said “SISTER SISTER! Nobody is there!” I shouted. My sister and I were scared. My sister was starting to shiver in fear. Then we heard the whisper get louder! We were super scared! But then it was…Still nobody in the bush! We try to peek in but then the whisper was super loud!
Me and my sister went in the tent then we saw that my brother and my mum was doing the whisper louder. Then they both laughed I said “Mum why were you doing that to us?” Mum said “That was a prank!”
I can’t wait to prank them back!

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aayet
    I like the way you said who is in the story, I learnt how to write a narrative like this. Next time you could write it on a slide so we could see it better.
    By Armika

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.